Simeon Darwick, CHHC, LMT, RYT
Hi, I'm Simeon,
(also known as Shimon)
I help people overcome their barriers to fitness – and by no means is this an easy task. Many people believe good health is a reward for good discipline, but this rarely is the case.
That's why I started Joyfull Fitness coaching.
All of my services- massage, yoga, or coaching are designed to help clients transform their health to achieve the vitality they know is possible.
I've been teaching and coaching around the world since 2007. Some of these places include:
- Blue Spirit Retreat Center in Costa Rica
- Yoga Studio in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Omega Institute in New York’s Hudson Valley
- Eden Village Camp in upstate New York
- Ramana’s Garden children’s home in Rishikesh, India
During the time of COVID-19, you can find me in Ithaca, NY leading Virtual Laughter Yoga Leader Trainings, providing one-on-one or group coaching and teaching yoga classes over Zoom.
Some of the organizations that I have worked with presently and in the past include:
- Cornell University Men's Tennis Team
- Hospicare of Ithaca
- Cayuga Medical Center
- Rasa Spa
- Newfield School District
- Cornell University Healthathon
- 4H New York State
- The Yoga Farm
- Cancer Resource Center
- 212 Breathe